Phoenix ?

varmartin

Thursday through to sunday Martin. I will be on the mcqueens first slot saturday.....i will wear a pink carnation in my....Bugger, i,m the bald git. :wacko:

Martin

You'll find a bunch of Cornish guys in 'Cornwall Corner' (that's the Sit Pet lawn in the corner by the British Pistol Club) and if you roll up there will be a friendly welcome and maybe a beer too if you're lucky. If we're not there we're either shooting or in one of the bars but we usually have a barbecue on Saturday night. Foreigners can be considered honorary Cornish for the occasion.

See you there maybe.

Graeme

Martin

You'll find a bunch of Cornish guys in 'Cornwall Corner' (that's the Sit Pet lawn in the corner by the British Pistol Club) and if you roll up there will be a friendly welcome and maybe a beer too if you're lucky. If we're not there we're either shooting or in one of the bars but we usually have a barbecue on Saturday night. Foreigners can be considered honorary Cornish for the occasion.

See you there maybe.

Graeme

If its not to `smokey` in that corner with the fire and all...we will pay you a visit Graeme..will be good to catch up .!

Archived