new moderator

Hi all,

Having seen all the different moderators at the UKV i decided to apply for a variation for one. After getting some advice off Baldie i duly did so.

It was granted and turned round in only 13 days by my force (South Yorkshire Police) so credit to them for a great job.

I have gone for one of SYSS sportac mods, Baldie has done the screwcutting and made me a thread protector also. I have just returned from picking it up, great job Dave --thankyou very much.

I have obviously not shot it as yet, but i anticipate no problems. It is a really well made piece of kit that is fully stripable and easily cleaned when required.

A couple of pics...

remy700010.jpg

remy700007.jpg

regards

jma

Thats a good looking mod, the main tube looks a bit slimmer then my current Wildcat which appeals to me.

I presume this is an overbarrel design but what length of the mod overhangs the muzzle?

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Yes it is an overbarrel design and it is nice and slim which appeals to me also.

The mod weighs around 600 grams and goes back approximately 4.5" over the barrel and extends 6.5" in front of the muzzle.

I am looking forward to shooting it.

regards

jma

You sneaked in under the radar mate... :lol:

Aye it was a quick pick-up raid mate. ;)

I was on nights and needed to get back for some more sleep :lol:

regards

jma

Archived