Cheek Pieces

I have a feeling I wont get a decent sight picture when I put a scope on a rifle that I've bought, does anyone know of good places to get a cheek piece from? I already have a couple of the blackhawk ones, the hunters of England ones look nice, but they're now with an olive green strip I see.

I suppose leather would suit the age of the rifle.

O.D. colored duct tape and foam padding? :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

The Blackhawk ones have worked well for me, and I have quite a few (high cheek bones means I have to almost always have some type of cheek pad with a high mag/large Obj. lensed scope).

I've used these on shotguns before - www.beartooth-products.com/shop/comb-raising-kits/-comb-raising-kit-brown.html look quite tidy in brown on wood. Fleabay normally have a few knocking around.

Alternatively there is a guy who will make it into an adjustable? http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2763

As I'm very taken with the rifle, I am considering doing some overtime and having an adjustable comb installed as per the sticky in the rifle section.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I wont know if it's an issue 'till I get my scope back and mounted. Yes Ratswhisker's I have got a long face. :D

pm your addy i have a lace on one you can have , as i have a little fat face i dont need it :)

Archived