Warning-Scam

Toby

Hi , thought that I would warn you guys of someone who is unserious and doesn't keep his word.Off the internet I saw what looked to be an excellent dvd on winter predator hunting called Winter Magic. It looked like a real cracker and seen as I live in snowy Norway I wanted a copy.Emailed John Summerfield and did what he said(30usd and wait 2 weeks).This was over 2 months ago.

Despite numerous emails (10-15) on numerous email addresses he doesnt reply.He replied last about 1 1/2 months ago and said that the first copy he sent must have got lost in the post and that he would send another copy straight away......since then nothing.

I do know that things can get lost in post(Andy those dvds also never turned up)but you would have thought that if he was legit that he would have been in contact to get this resolved.Thought that I would warn forum users so they dont lose 30 bucks as well.-Toby

Hi Toby just a thought mate, this is the second dvd parcel that hasnt arrived , do you suspect anything your end ?

Reforward your addy to me please as my computer was wiped and I will get some sent to you

cheers ANdy

.... site and it says Sorry, no sales outside the U.S. :)

But check out the reviews and there is a guy from sweden saying how good it is???????

He might have had a US mate buy it and fwd to him?

Wouldn't read much into that

I also saw that and emailed the main man to see if he would post outside US. No problem he said, followed his instructions and nothing.Managed to contact him again a month later,apologies and a promise to send a new DVD.Since then nothing, doesn't answer mails(have tried from 3 different addresses) This would be the first time that I've been had, in my past experience hunting/shooting forum members have been gentlemen :) Sent him a mail a week ago to warn him that I was now fed up and was going to leave negative feedback on various hunting forums....guess what? Still no replies.

What's the real bummer is that I really want to see the DVD.If I am wrong and 2 dvd's arrive 3 months late I'll apologise profusely but something aint right.....

You can get this DVD direct from Ken Erikson (he took part in the DVD ) from his website

awolhuntingvarmints.com

Ken is a trustworthy guy and I have sent and recieved many emails to him.

The DVD in question is brilliant. I have it in my collection.

Archived