Reloading bits from USA

mildot

The mrs is off to miami end of the month for her birthday :lol: and i would like to order a load of reloading bits :blush: to get sent to her hotel to bring bck for me!

Will there be any probs for her bring back

Dies

Brass

neck turning tools

priming tool

cheeers

When i went to USA last year i brought from Sinclairs, bullet heads ,dies and cases ,what i did ,was took the bullets out of the box and rewraped them in bubble wrap and wrote on them SAMPLES ,then posted them back to me , using US Postal service, customs declation i put Samples, and my hotel address , and put empty boxs in suitcase . and did same for dies and brass ,all came through about 3 weeks .

hope this helps.

The mrs is off to miami end of the month for her birthday :lol: and i would like to order a load of reloading bits :blush: to get sent to her hotel to bring bck for me!

Will there be any probs for her bring back

Dies

Brass

neck turning tools

priming tool

cheeers

shouldn't have a problem with any of that coming in her luggage. Don't carry it on (checked bags only) but none of those items are restricted items.

Thanks

Rick

Cheers guys thats what i was hoping to hear! although i have thought about getting her to get some live ammo to bring in her hand luggage! that way i will get another couple of weeks peace! and will also teach her for going abroad without me! lol

Dont bring anything .50 cal orientated through. Its restricted. That also means any old cartridges that were/are .50 cal.

I did :lol: it did cause quite a stir though, both the 50 cal case and the head. I explained to them that it was a memento of the fantastic time I had in their great country.

Cheers guys thats what i was hoping to hear! although i have thought about getting her to get some live ammo to bring in her hand luggage! that way i will get another couple of weeks peace! and will also teach her for going abroad without me! lol

get her to bring a spliff back , come to think off it can i send my missus with yours as well then we can both have some peace :rolleyes:

get her to bring a spliff back , come to think off it can i send my missus with yours as well then we can both have some peace :rolleyes:

pmsl... why do us blokes do it aye????? :P

Archived