what a ######

1967spud

What a that which promotes growth and vigour-for-brains. With a nice barrel of tar, I can see a very good use for all those feathers. Apart from the piss-poor shooting, he then couldn't dispatch the wounded one. What a *******!.

As Spud posted, shooting could do without such idiots.

Peter

People moan that our firearms laws are restrictive. Well here's a prime case of someone who should never have been granted a swimming certificate let alone an FAC. I wish the local licensing authority could see these fcuking morons and revoke their tickets.

People moan that our firearms laws are restrictive. Well here's a prime case of someone who should never have been granted a swimming certificate let alone an FAC. I wish the local licensing authority could see these fcuking morons and revoke their tickets.

your right about there being morons out there with fac's,but going on their accents i think this pair of tw@t's are from ozz or new zealand

If you have to cull like this and i am sure there are better ways. For gods sake use a suitable calibre i would have thought in this case a 22 centrefire would be more appropiate. In my opinion a 17Hmr is not up to it, geese can a nd do carry a lot of shot/pattern.

Apart from the initial stupid vid, what are members thoughts on the job in hand?

Yep, ashamed to say these wan###s are from NZ.

Geese can be a real problem here and need culling and far as I know, there are no restrictions on when/how you do it.

Totally agree with the comment that a decent centrefire is called for. I use a .223 on turkeys when we have to thin them.

Posting this stoopid video is dumb enough, but showing Mr Incompetent taking forever to finish one off only serves up on a plate what the antis want to see.

Chris-NZ

Archived