I'm Back.................

re'M'ington

Hi there everyone that may or may not of missed me,I have been in the wilderness for a while,and,although i was still visiting the site I couldn't post or even answer posts,but,I am now back on and will be telling you what I have been up to in the last couple of days/weeks.Got to go now,cos,I am up early in the morning for a hospital appointment.....yet another Echocardiogram(bubble scan)........speak soon....Martin.

p.s. I changed my sign in name to see if that would let me post,but,it is still just me.....lol

OH NO NOT HIM AGAIN :blink::o:o:lol:

How you doing there big fella , I will give you a bell later ,

BEV's been to the clinic and its ok ,she's had the all clear ,I hope those penacillilin tablets did the trick for you as well :lol::lol::)

Hi Martin ,

Good to see you back and hope all is well with ya buddy!!! :blink::o

All the best..................

RAY...................................

Well,I had the bubble scan,and,they were happy with it,there is still a bit of a leak,but,it can take up to a year for the heart to grow over the contraption that they sealed the hole with,but,I have the all clear to carry on as normal now.I have had a few Roe over the last few weeks,but,and this is the funny part absolutely no Charlies.............can't of shot them all so they must be getting a little wary.

I had this lad the other week,and,he turned out to be quite a decent head.......

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

Oh,I lied,I did drop a cub a few weeks ago.........just for you Andy.....

DSC00309.jpg

Here are a couple we had a couple of nights ago.......

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

I am off for 10 days from Monday,so,hopefully I will be adding to the tally.I will be at the Game Fair on the Saturday as well,so,I may well get to meet a few of you.........cheers.....Martin.

glad to see your still about :lol:

Archived