BACK FROM THE RUT

Back from dumfreise and the roe rut. Arived 7 30 on friday eveining went out had the first buck with in 10 minuets. He was in the first field with an old doe he was ringing round her trying to mount her.gave him a pip on the caller thay both looked at me broad sided him at 110 yards off the sticks.He ran about 50 yards then dropped .The second one was late last night just before last light sat on a clear fell called for 5 mins Then to my rigth a buck following a doe I lay down let them get about 90 yards out then shot the buck .its not the same without my dog she takes all the hard work out of looking for the deer on a clear fell. Thay are hard to find best of times. will try and attacth some pohtos having hard time trying to upload pics... can any one give me advice on copying from pohtobucket..cheers

Back from dumfreise and the roe rut. Arived 7 30 on friday eveining went out had the first buck with in 10 minuets. He was in the first field with an old doe he was ringing round her trying to mount her.gave him a pip on the caller thay both looked at me broad sided him at 110 yards off the sticks.He ran about 50 yards then dropped .The second one was late last night just before last light sat on a clear fell called for 5 mins Then to my rigth a buck following a doe I lay down let them get about 90 yards out then shot the buck .its not the same without my dog she takes all the hard work out of looking for the deer on a clear fell. Thay are hard to find best of times. will try and attacth some pohtos having hard time trying to upload pics... can any one give me advice on copying from pohtobucket..cheers

Sounds like a great weekend. On photobucket it has a a share this image tab if I' remembering correctly. Use the bottom code, copy this is should have on either end. Hope this helps.

Dave

Sounds like a great weekend. On photobucket it has a a share this image tab if I' remembering correctly. Use the bottom code, copy this is should have on either end. Hope this helps.

Dave

will try to upload some photos..http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/wardy-09/?action=tags&current=roe%20bucks%20rut%2009 This is this years rut o9 .. java script:void(0); hopefully this a photo of the 08 rut..

A quick guide to posting photos

Firstly sign up for a photobucket account which is free and upload your photos as shown on the main page

When you want to include a photo on here click on the picture frame which is the seventh box along the top of the page (under Fonts).

This will open a box (insert image) which will read "please enter the url for this image" and starts with Http://.

You need to copy the line that says direct line which is in one of the boxes underneath your uploaded photo in photobucket.Make sure that you,ve only got one http at the front when you include it on the link

Easy :lol:

Archived