Shooting site's and or forum's

auquhollie

I have a few I visit regularly for info and some for "fun"

RS246.com - cos I am into Audis, although I am not driving one at the moment, I have my eye on another "6" ;)

Benchrest Central, 6mmBR, Practical Machinist forums for tech stuff and new developments

Snipers Hide, here (UKV), Accurate Reloading, F Class UK and recently joined Airgun BBS for UK info and stuff

Longrange Hunting, Precision Longrange hunting, Longrange research Institute, Precision Rifle, Ammoguide et al for more tech and interest from over the pond.

Staking Directory sometimes and also Guntrader occasionaly.

Also drop in now and again on Deer Talking to monitor the antics of some in the "phone box stalking club" :P:blush::lol::lol:

I have a few I visit regularly for info and some for "fun"

RS246.com - cos I am into Audis, although I am not driving one at the moment, I have my eye on another "6" :lol:

Benchrest Central, 6mmBR, Practical Machinist forums for tech stuff and new developments

Snipers Hide, here (UKV), Accurate Reloading, F Class UK and recently joined Airgun BBS for UK info and stuff

Longrange Hunting, Precision Longrange hunting, Longrange research Institute, Precision Rifle, Ammoguide et al for more tech and interest from over the pond.

Staking Directory sometimes and also Guntrader occasionaly.

Also drop in now and again on Deer Talking to monitor the antics of some in the "phone box stalking club" :lol::lol::lol:;)

OHG do you ever get any work done ? your worserer than me :P:lol::lol: . Will keep me busy out here. Sitting on standby and nowt to do :blush:

Dont visit all the time, just view add to sections that I have interest in.

Maybe 2 - 3 hrs a week, rest of time work, family,,,,,

Archived