Theiving Feckers

I have a kids swing frame from which i hang my 15" steel gong, i went to get it yesterday from where it is usually propped up against the side of the house aand it was gone!!!

I checked in the garden and asked the Mrs if she had moved it but she had not, i checked the garden again and in the garage but it was nowhere to be found, some fecker had nicked it.

Why though? what use is it to anyone apart from a few pence scrap. most of the paint had come off. it was starting to go rusty and had several bullets holes through it from previous outings

This frame had been standing in this place when not in use for 3 years and it is the first time anything has been stolen from around the house in the 13 years i have been living here, just relieved that the gong was in the garage for a coat of paint.

Ian.

THEIVING GITS :lol:

ANY WAY

FOR SALE

1 KIDS SWING FRAME (USED ) SUITABLE FOR LONG RANGE SHOOTING :D:lol:

Been there...

At a previous house, once had a range rover box with a hole in the side (for spares) next to the shed. Went on holiday and when we came back somebody had helped themselves. :lol:

At the current house I had a heavy butchers table at the back of the garage for dressing deer etc.

Decided to get rid of it and so took it to pieces and brought it to the front minus it's stainless top.

Through the day somebody came and took the legs.

Barstewards but at least this time they did me a favour :lol: and they didn't get the stainless :D

I think this scenario is getting worse, especially as scrap values rise.

Nearly right Panther, the thieves are the victims ????

Over here we have the CPS criminal protection service ( AKA crown prosecution service)

lf it ain't nailed down, locked away or has a bloody great dog chained to it some fekr'll try to lift it these days.

To coin Panther's countrymen..... lt looks like time to "Shoot,Shovel and Shut Up"

Sorry to hear you've got trouble Ian.

15" gong, #### me Ian what size are you going to use when you start stretching things out to 200yds. :lol:

I go into Corby a few times a week to pick my sister in law up and a few items of no great value have been taken off the back of my truck, so I parcelled up some dog that which promotes growth and vigour and left it on the back and sure enough the parcel disappeared, happy days.

Pete.

15" gong, #### me Ian what size are you going to use when you start stretching things out to 200yds. :lol:

I go into Corby a few times a week to pick my sister in law up and a few items of no great value have been taken off the back of my truck, so I parcelled up some dog that which promotes growth and vigour and left it on the back and sure enough the parcel disappeared, happy days.

Pete.

Pete mate you just made my morning !!! :lol::D

Archived