AI AKMK3

Vally2niner

Guys, some honest feedback required. I am considering offloading my AI AXMk3 and looking for some guidance on value. It's in FDE, 338 lapmag with 6.5 creed moor and .308 barrels. 308 bolt. 4 338 mags and 4 308/6.5 mags. Oceania defence suppressor. IOR crusader (earlier version) scope and Sphur mount. HD50 accutac mount and full cleaning kit. Also has the FDE carry case with spaces for mags, suppressor and one extra barrel etc. Pics for reference (bipod in pics is not the hd50). AI tell me only a limited number of the mk3's were built due to expensive machining. It has subsequently been replaced by the axsr.

IMG_0609.gif

IMG_1410.jpeg

IMG_3613.jpeg

IMG_3610.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

Whatever you paid for it all

Then subtract  50% and add or subtract a little condition depending 

so I have a different slant given this is a MK111 there aren’t many out in circulation. It might take some time to sell but the right buyer will be out there. Now if you could get it over to the states it would probably be worth double what you paid for it. As it is this is the U.K. and the number of potential buyers is limited. 

I recon it’s worth what you paid for it, if you hang out for a buyer. If you want a quick sale use Ronins math.