Due to advancing years and failing eyes I have decided to bite the bullet and pass on one of my Strykers. I found the reticule to be one of the best, very fine with a tiny illuminated centre dot and MOA hash lines. The 5x50s are in the second focal plane as I prefer for distant target and pest control. The optics are up there with the best and 22 bullet holes can be clearly seen on  my maximum 300 yard range. It has the new style turrets and is like new. Tier one mounts come with the scope. This scope has been used a couple of times on my now sold 222 and used when evaluating a couple of PCPs.

for sale at £900 no offers please as these are almost £1800 new.

Can we have some pictures of it please?

It is aDLS3Not sure what its called. It has a very fine cross hair with with MOA hash lines and a very fine illuminated centre dot. The ret and turrets are both calibrated in MOA. Until I developed a cataract in my right eye I found it to be the ideal ret for small dot targets out to medium ranges and gongs at long range. I have two Strykers and will be holding on to the older one for when I get an op to sort my eye. I have used the older one on several rifles including my stalking rifle. It worked well but in the half light of dusk and dawn I used illumination which lit up the centre dot only. Both are replaced with IORs which have though still slim rets they quite a bit broader than the Deltas. The price includes a set of Tier One rings. The scope is like new.

It is aDLS3 ret

• 2 weeks later...