FAC Renewal

Just received my renewed FAC, submitted renewal application online in February 12 weeks before expiry. I did receive letter extending the expiry date by 8 weeks until end of June but the new FAC has arrived 3 days before the old expires. D&C seem to have caught up on their backlog.

Surrey haven't.. submitted on-line Dec20th, got the extension letter in Feb, and I and my referees have not heard anything yet, the current cert will expire 15th May ( but I have the extension,)

11 hours ago, John MH said:

Just received my renewed FAC, submitted renewal application online in February 12 weeks before expiry. I did receive letter extending the expiry date by 8 weeks until end of June but the new FAC has arrived 3 days before the old expires. D&C seem to have caught up on their backlog.

Good news John.

Good morning Allโ€ฆ.
Whilst I understand that many shooters quite rightly complain as to the length of time some constabularies are taking to process applications & renewals etc; when it all goes well I believe you should say so tooโ€ฆ.
I applied for a variation with the MET online on the 1st of February & received my FAC back on the 12th of February, thatโ€™s effectively 6 working days.

I wrote to thank them & received a very courteous reply......๐Ÿ‘

4 minutes ago, DeLaRue said:

Good morning Allโ€ฆ.
Whilst I understand that many shooters quite rightly complain as to the length of time some constabularies are taking to process applications & renewals etc; when it all goes well I believe you should say so tooโ€ฆ.
I applied for a variation with the MET online on the 1st of February & received my FAC back on the 12th of February, thatโ€™s effectively 6 working days.

I wrote to thank them & received a very courteous reply......๐Ÿ‘

I was not complaining.

Hi John....No, I totally realise that & sorry if you feel that my post implied that you were, clearly you were not complaining!...my post was intended to point out that it's not all bad news that's all!

๐Ÿ‘