Steer on new clubs pls...

So I am looking at joining a couple more clubs. I have been a member of one that shoots at Otterburn for more than 10 years but range days are becoming fewer.

My eye dominance has screwed up my competitive clay shooting bug time so I have more time to get out with the rifle. Now my clay shooting competition was super serious so I am scunnered with heavy competition as it squeezes the pleasure out of life.  Happy to shoot competition and different things as it is all learning but I am going to stop myself getting serious about it.

So I need a bit of a steer on what's about that may be for me.

I recently moved to Fife and I have put feelers out to a couple of clubs that shoot at Blairadam as that is a no brainer. I will go to Morton for a bit of indoor action as and when.

I was thinking about putting in an appearance as a visitor up at West Atholl, seeing as I can it would be daft not to.  What's the scoop at Eskdalemuir? I don't mean the planning dramas, I just want to know how the shooting works etc. I do like a bit of ringing steel. 

Suggestions welcome. On the thread or pm if you would rather.

Cheers

Andy