25y .22 Benchrest/F-Class

I have been shooting some prone .22 at 25 yards  with my Tikka T1x in a set up basically mimicking my FTR rifles the last couple of months now and have been getting some pretty good results. However I am feeling it might be good to have some competition to it.

I am aware of the NSRA's not really.22 benchrest which is too handicapped  for my liking, and also the UK22BR ones. I am wondering if any of you shoot any of the UK .22 benchrest postal comps and can maybe give any input what is out there and what I could maybe enter. 

I am currently shooting prone at 25y indoors with the factory barreled action in an MDT Oryx chassis, Moderator (acting as a barrel dampener) and my F-Class rear bag and Joypod.

I am also looking to start doing some outdoor 200y shoots at my club as a training tool for newer members and bit of fun for us all. 

Our club is in the Midland League for various competitions which included .22 bench rest.  Unfortunately not enough interest since Covid so now dropped.  It's a team of four event, shot over ten rounds. Ten shots on 10 targets (see below image), two cards shot per round, so a competition is aggregate score of twenty cards.  Marked and endorsed by the club and scores posted to the organisers.

The teams are put into divisions based on aggregate scores, the teams get moved up/down according to performance against peers.  Clubs can enter multiple teams.

My average score was  98.5 using a CZ455 thumbhole 16" barrel with RWS Rifle Match shooting off a front and rear bag. I think my team was a Div B (may have been C, can't recall).

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 12.43.37.png

I shoot .22lr ( and air) benchrest, mostly 25 yds and mostly NSRA rules (Flat front rest, shot off the shoulder so no rear bag). I shoot in a Kent local league weekly and inter county comps. I also shoot with the Long range rimfire club out to 400 yds at Bisley.

I use an Anschutz M54 in the TR class, a Sako P94S Finnfire for sporter and a Steyr LG100 for air.
The NSRA do a postal 25yd benchrest comp and there is also Eley postal benchrest comp.
Quite pleased with this seasons average of 100.45 over 10 rounds.
MEHD5T1.png