Aug and interesting Enfields for sale

L42A1

Who remembers when Sportsman had the AUG's for sale at £1500, couldn't sell them, they reduced the price by half to £750.....and still couldn't sell them!

[That's not a criticism of current prices, so much surplus/interesting stuff has gone through the roof]

21 hours ago, David TS said:

Who remembers when Sportsman had the AUG's for sale at £1500, couldn't sell them, they reduced the price by half to £750.....and still couldn't sell them!

[That's not a criticism of current prices, so much surplus/interesting stuff has gone through the roof]

Yes I remember them. Prices have just gone through the roof. But not consistently across the board. 

I had an AUG .223 (paid about £1000 or just under for the standard rifle circa 2013/2014). Low Mill Ranges (http://lowmillranges.co.uk/) did all the needed upgrades (Trigger Tamer, extended charging handle, barrel release button, etc.). I part exchanged it for a Remington 700 .223 in an MDT chassis. I received about £900 for the rifle including all the upgrades, moderator, magazines, etc, as a part exchange.