Fox Cubs

spanner

Can’t see much for all the crops but Cubs should be up and about above ground by now then left to fend for themselves by august or September. Caught a fully grown one a few weeks back bringing food back but didn’t find where to . Trail cam just gets set of by the growing twigs etc .

1 hour ago, Richiew said:

Can’t see much for all the crops but Cubs should be up and about above ground by now then left to fend for themselves by august or September. Caught a fully grown one a few weeks back bringing food back but didn’t find where to . Trail cam just gets set of by the growing twigs etc .

Thx I have shot a lot for him over the years and the biggest issue is with Cubs, they have no fear and are totally unpredictable. as to what time of day they turn up.

They respond well to a caller as they havnt been educated yet in what’s man made . Beware they sometimes run in very fast . I stopped using rabbit distress as I’ve shot most of them so pheasant or young hare works well for me . The old fox s don’t respond much to the gc 500 

On 6/17/2023 at 9:48 PM, spanner said:

Had a call today from a guy I know who has had a load of Poultry killed in the daytime, anyone seen Cubs out and about?

Had my first cub on Friday, was good size also.