Looking for ballistics app (iphone) to cover airgun, 22LR and .223

Hi all

Long time Chairgun user, even though they stopped developing it years ago. it did the job fine for my FAC .22 airgun, and with my Hawke Panorama scope I was used to doing holdovers at a fixed 10x mag.

Since getting my .223 I've started doing clicks, and I like the approach. I've been using Strelok Pro.  I'm about to get a .22LR and will also be going for clicks.

Finally, I'm going to get a new scope for the airgun, with resettable turrets, and will move across from holdover to clicks.

What app would you guys recommend?

• Chairgun is too basic and clunky
  • Strelok Pro is great but I'm wary of putting all my eggs in the same basket due to the app being withdrawn/author sanctioned etc.
  • Sako Ballistics is fine for my .223 but isn't really gerared up to working with multiple guns
  • Hornady app is good but the suggested adjustment is in MRAD or MOA, not clicks, and I just know that one day I'm going miscalculate (I know 1=0.93 mrad is 9 clicks, but still :) ). Also, the Hornady app rounnds bullet weights to whole numbers; fine for the bigger toys but it takes my 15.89gr airgun pellets and changes them to 16.

Ideally I want to be able to store presets of gun/ammo/scope, dial in a distance and get a clicks displayed.

Interested to see what you guys and girls have found?

Cheers

Jim

PS Trying to hang on to using an app, although I have also prepared some D.O.P.E cards.