Recommended Chrono?

Hi all

I’m looking for recommendations for a chronograph. I have an FAC .22 air rifle and a .223 Remington. So something that can cover anything between 700fps and 4000fps.

I had looked at the Chrony F1 but it’s out of stock everywhere, and I can’t afford the Labradar, as much as I’d love to have one.

Many thanks

Jim

I use Chrony Master, display is on a 5 metre cable so it can be viewed from your shooting position, it will save data that can be downloaded later. Needs setting up 2 or 3 metres from the shooter, not as easy as a barrel mounted chronograph but gets the job done. Suitable indoors and outdoors.

I use a Magnetospeed V2 Sporter which works fine. I have  chronographed .223, 6BR, 6.5Creedmoor, and .308. Also, if you have the appropriate phone the results can be downloaded if you download the app.

Many clubs have a chronograph which can be loaded.

12 hours ago, jimbob123 said:

Hi all

I’m looking for recommendations for a chronograph. I have an FAC .22 air rifle and a .223 Remington. So something that can cover anything between 700fps and 4000fps.

I had looked at the Chrony F1 but it’s out of stock everywhere, and I can’t afford the Labradar, as much as I’d love to have one.

Many thanks

Jim

Pm sent