For Sale:

I bought this as a birthday present for my Dad as we have been looking for a L/H AW for years.

I missed out on both Sporting Services limited run of LH rifles.

Due to my Dad deciding to move to Spain permanently it sadly had come too late. I bought this from a dealer blind on the phone and have never even handled it in person but I’m told it’s in fantastic condition with an almost new 26” Brl, tactical break and short suppressor.

These are like hen’s teeth as I have spent years trying to find one… unfortunately I found one a little too late. 

I would like to see my money back so I’m asking £4K.

The rifle is lodged with the RFD that I bought it from and arrangements can be made to view.

Photos to follow.

Kind regards,

Bob. 

Apologies, you are correct. I have just spoken with the RFD… as I said I haven’t personally even held it.

I was told it was a folder and didn’t look at the picture too closely and bought it blind on the telephone.

Thank you for pointing it out, it will save any future issues.

Kind regards,

Bob. 

15 hours ago, Bertie Bee said:

Amazing rifle. Great price, especially with the incredible rare old style stock sides, full spec with butt spike and suppressor. Good luck with the sale. 

Completely agree that it's a great rifle and very best of luck to the OP with the sale.

FYI regarding the specs, the stock sides fitted to the OP's rifle are not the now rare-as-hen's-teeth original AW pattern - the picture below shows what the original pattern non-folder AW308 stock sides looked like.  

9f.JPG

• bobthenailer changed the title to AI AW Left Hand SOLD