AI AT one gun ?

13 hours ago, Scotch_egg said:

I have  stalked Chinese water deer in Norfolk, it’s flat, with my AX. Even with a rucksack sling it was heavy. Like @Ronin positional takes a little more time to get stable as there isn’t the wide base. Although the handguard is closer to the barrel. 

I have had a 20 Tac in an AICS chassis, it soon had a chassis change to a traditional stock. It just wasn’t great off sticks and really high off the wing mirror. 

I’ve also had an AT. As a range rifle I actually loved it. Likes shooting the PRS style comps buts again not good out after deer. Heavy to get onto sticks and once on them heavy to balance when waiting. 

@jcampbellsmithhas a very valid point. Even when making notes on scope turrets and witness marks on the action and barrel checking zero would make a lot of sense. I had a blaser with several barrels and even though the return to zero was bob on every time I had to do it for my own personal sanity. 

I have tried the one rifle route with the Fix rifle by Q. Suffice to say I’m back to 5.  

The saying “beware of the man with one gun, he knows how to use it” is all good and well. If he only uses it for one thing. 

There is certainly something special about the AI action, it feels far better than every custom rifle I’ve handled

@Roninsings the praises of the AT-X, ask him how many rifles he owns 🤣

although I should be encouraging you to sell all your rifles. One calibre I’ve owned a couple of and miss is the 6mmbr, so I’m. Interested to see what it is you might have on offer 🙈

Send me a message if interested in the 6BR  and I can send pics etc 

I saw another retailer saying they're not going to have any AIs in stock after their last one sells due to Ukraine.

There's an AT in stock at my local RFD.. Eastern Sporting.

Edit: but that's in .308 So ignore me

Just now, JCalleja91 said:

I saw another retailer saying they're not going to have any AIs in stock after their last one sells due to Ukraine.

There's an AT in stock at my local RFD.. Eastern Sporting.

I had a play with it the other day but it’s 308 and he’s charging folding stock price for a fixed stock rifle. 

Ah just seen you're in Colchester! Didn't realise that until just then. I'm in Chelmsford.

Yeah the advertised prices are usually quite high but they'll always knock it down from my experience with them. 

And the aftercare is usually faultless.

Anyway.. let's find you a 6.5 AT

Tried sporting services?