Police Firearms Consultation

Popsbengo

Thanks for that. It says it all, almost... I think it would be also useful if the FEO's had actual hands-on experience of shooting, and the associated firearms nomenclature as part of their training.

(Years ago, we experienced some confusion about additional user-swappable barrels.....)

Pete

3 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

Thanks for that. It says it all, almost... I think it would be also useful if the FEO's had actual hands-on experience of shooting, and the associated firearms nomenclature as part of their training.

(Years ago, we experienced some confusion about additional user-swappable barrels.....)

Pete

Funny you say that..  It's sort of what I suggested in my feedback along with proper engagement with clubs and standardised processes.

Me too.....it would be interesting to know how many shooters bother to read it and give feedback.

We're frequently hearing people bitching about firearms office staff on these forums, but I have to say, the Winchester crew have been exemplary for the 15 years we've known them.

Pete

Just now, Re-Pete said:

Me too.....it would be interesting to know how many shooters bother to read it and give feedback.

We're frequently hearing people bitching about firearms office staff on these forums, but I have to say, the Winchester crew have been exemplary for the 15 years we've known them.

Pete

Staffs have also been pretty good  - but recently v. slow.  They have introduced a new process and time will tell.

Bitching is easy;  actual constructive engagement takes effort 🤔