Reloading and case prep stuff, mostly Lee

Hi all,

I have some dies that are no longer needed and some I collected from who alone know where. Items priced individually but open to offers, postage at cost or collection from East Herts - I also get to Bisley once or twice a month so can bring with me if you frequent the place. I'll post pictures if you want them but dies are dies and there's not much to look at. Set number is purely so I know which one is which.

Also listed elsewhere.

Set 1: .300WM Lee 2 die collet set, collet neck sizer/decap die and seating die, instructions, #90722. £15
Also included is a body sizing die with no decap stud.

Set 3: .223REM Lee collet neck sizing/decap die, #90954, plastic storage box, £10

Set 6: .45Colt Lee Die Set, set #90586, 3 dies - FL sizer, seating die and expander die, case holder and dipper included, plastic storage box with instructions, £20
Also including the case length gauge for cutter including shell holder (#90163).

Set 18: .32/20 Lee die set #90751, FL sizer, seating die and expander die, case holder and dipper included, plastic storage box with instructions, £20
Also including the shell holder for the auto prime (#90206).

Lee Factory Crimp dies, boxed with instructions, £5.00 each:
Set 12: .38/.357 #90861
Set 13: .45ACP #90785
Set 15: .44/40 #90854
Set 16: .45Colt/.454Casull #90865
Set 17: .32/20WCF #90851

Various Lee case length gauges for cutter including shell holders (cutter and Lock Stud needed), I'll throw them in with the dies above if they match. Free, just cover any postage.
Set 8: .357Mag #90157
Set 9: .45/70 #90152

Various other case prep bits, free, just cover postage;
Cutter and lock stud, 2 sets
Chamfer tool (#90109)