Vortex pst 2 issue

bri2506

Just bought a new vortex pst 2 and mounted to rifle. Went to zero and the bloody zero stop won’t disengage. I’ve read Manuel and watched vortex you tube videos and I can’t see that I’m doing it wrong but it shouldn’t click when lower turrets grub screws are wound out. It’s just solid and clicks. Anyone else had issues 

Just got my replacement scope and zero stop works perfect but now when you zoom in or out the reticle jumps from side to side. I’ve only mounted it, I haven’t shot it yet. Surely can’t be right. 
I only bought this to see if I can get on with first focal plane before I jumped in to high end scope. 
Am I wasting my time with vortex 

Update the importers have got in contact with me and are handling it now. The scope was nt torqued down it was just nipped up with minimal pressure. 100% scope wasn’t moving in the rings. When turning the mag ring there is a slack point this when the reticle moves from side to side

• 1 month later...

good afternoon ,if you are not happy with the vortex  get a full refund and buy an element optics titan.<as a foot note one of our club member bought a pst2 and his zero stop stops him from zeroing at one hundred yards !!!.another one for the scrap heap.