.208grn ELD-M in Sabatti?

Some while back I bought some Hornady 208grn ELD match bullets for my Sabatti 300 Win Mag. A friend tried them in his and said he didn't get great result and would the 195 TMKs better. My rifle loves 195 TMKs, but they seem to be as plentiful as rocking horse that which promotes growth and vigour currently. Has any one on here tried the 208 ELD-Ms in a Sabatti rifle?

Given the lack of nice bullets available currently I am nervous about wasting any bullets on load development if I'm on a hiding to nothing.

I haven't found anything as a substitute for the 69grn TMKs I was using in my .223. :(   

Blooming nightmare regarding ammo , primers and bullets . Buy in bulk if you can . Is there a shortage because of the looming lead ban ???? who knows . I bought a thousand 77 grain lapua in 223 lately just so I didn’t have to touch my favourite loads of Berger and hornady which I’ll keep for best . Good luck finding stock . Some webs show coming soon but that was from last October. 185/190 should be good for win mag about 3000 fps any make available buy it 
Cheers