Nightforce ATACR MOART 5-25

NIghtforce ATACR MOART spec below.

Open to a swap P/X
On thermal scope or add on or Zeiss V6-8

Cash price 2300 posted. Less than 8 months old. 

Reason for sale, I have been to the range twice since I bought it. I am stalking or out foxing two or three times a week. More scope than I need for that.

Pictures by watsapp or email.

Nightforce Enhanced ATACR 5-25x56 SFP MOAR-T DIGILLUM Rifle Scope

The new Nightforce enhanced ATACR 5-25x56 incorporates the new ATACR™ 5-25x56 F1 First Focal Plane enhanced feature set, in a second focal plane configuration.
The Nightforce Enhanced ATACR 5-25x56 Riflescope includes the Nightforce Hi-Speed turret adjustments with their patented ZeroStop, and is available in .1 Mrad (12 Mils per revolution) or .25 MOA (30 MOA per revolution) increments. The Nightforce Enhanced ATACR comes with capped windage adjustment that helps prevent accidental adjustment in the field. The parallax adjustment on the Nightforce Enhanced ATACR is marked with approximate numbered distances and is coupled with DigIllum digital reticle illumination. The eyepiece features enhanced engraving, an integrated Power Throw Lever (PTL) and an XtremeSpeed thread for making a fast diopter adjustment.
The tube of the Nightforce Enhanced ATACR is 34mm tube and allows 120 MOA/34.9 Mils of elevation adjustment. Fully multi-coated ED glass results in light transmission values of over 90%, brilliant images and exceptional color contrast. A magnification range of 5x to 25x, and a wider field of view as a result of its unique optical prescription (17.96 feet at 5x) will cover virtually any situation a shooter could encounter.
Tenebraex Flip Covers are now included with Nightforce Enhanced ATACR™ riflescopes*.
(*Excluding models C445, C446, C526)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...