UKV challenge shoot

kip270

I should be there, just need to see if i can russle together some ammo!

There a point, what sort of shooting deciplins we looking at doing on the day as it would be handy to know how many rounds i need to bring with me!!

Shrek

I should be there, just need to see if i can russle together some ammo!

There a point, what sort of shooting deciplins we looking at doing on the day as it would be handy to know how many rounds i need to bring with me!!

Shrek

We are keeping the course of fire a secret untill the day, although i would suggest increasing the tyre pressures on your car to cope with the weight of the extra ammo you are gonna need ;):blink::(

Seriously, you will need 21 rnds to complete the shoot, however you might want to bring extra for zeroing, plinking etc......

Ian.

Can i remind all who're coming to bring a pressie for the prize table... It can be anything from a bag of doggie mixer as many of us have woofers, to an unwanted TRG 22 that has been laying idle in the loft for awhile..... :P

The comp winner will get first dibs from the table, then the runner up and so on.

That way, everyone walks away with a memento of the day... :)

Grant....

this is my last chance to go, as i cant get there unless i can get a lift.

I sthere any body going from east anglia please

Thanks mark

I will be there and bringing Ratwhiskers with me. Sorry Spud but we are coming from North Cumbria.

is norfolk not on the way lol

iam really pissed off for missing this

Archived