Battle belt setup

Hi all, 

Im looking into getting a ‘battle belt’ setup for my different types of shooting and I’m wondering if anyone uses these on here and what make and opinions on practicality and quality? 
I shoot range, rifle, pistol, shotgun and hunt fox, deer, rabbit and bird. 
I want something that I can change out for example, for pistol shooting incorporate a holster and mag pouches along with dump pouch for empty cartridges. Hunting, pouches for range finder, magazines, first aid kit, knife etc. 
I would like a quality system with all of these items. Anybody able to shed any light as to what works and what doesn’t?

Depends on what you want. For competition Double Alpha is hard to beat I have mine set up for pistol with 3 Blade-Tech kydex pouches for mpx carbine mags as a do-it all range belt but for a more tactical set-up ( which I think is what you are after) then we use Warrior Assault Systems belts sold by U.K. Tactical. They are very modular - the AI mag pouches are particularly good ( sort of rubber lined inside to keep a lot of moisture out). The holster is also very adaptable to a variety of pistols.

https://m.facebook.com/CzechTacticalPursuits/photos/a.1743372052602320/2292696787669841/?type=3&source=54