Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40 for sale

I have mint condition Leupold VX-Freedom scope for sale. Cracking scope but could not focus on targets on 25 yards on our indoor range where I shoot the most so it is no good to me. Had to get a scope with short range focus abilities. Price is £200 posted to UK only.

20210701_212911.jpg

20210701_212918.jpg

On fixed parallex Leupold scopes, if you unscrew and remove the front ring on the scope, forward of the gold ring, you can then turn an exposed threaded part to change the parallex distance.

This seems to be a common thing done by HFT air rifle shooters to adjust the focus down to 13 yards.

17 minutes ago, BoltHead said:

On fixed parallex Leupold scopes, if you unscrew and remove the front ring on the scope, forward of the gold ring, you can then turn an exposed threaded part to change the parallex distance.

This seems to be a common thing done by HFT air rifle shooters to adjust the focus down to 13 yards.

Well you learn something new every day. Thank you for sharing that BoltHead. I will look into it but I wish I new that before I bought another scope 🤣. I really like this scope. Is still need to sell it to get some money back.

I got the freedom rimfire reticle that has a 60yd parallax.. great hunting scope but not so great as a target scope.. If I knew then what I know now I would of gone for higher mag and side focus for some longer range fun with more precission..