Warcop shoot Cancelled - I'm Jinxed!

I thought I'd make the effort to attend the Warcop shoot this coming Saturday...So with tickets and accommodation booked this morning, all was ready to go. However I just received this email from the FCSA secretary:

SORRY Chaps, BAD NEWS, Just been informed that Warcop

have got us double booked for Saturday 14th on H-12.

So it is now OFF.

However, they are offering us C-10 (Charlie High) for Sunday 15th, but it is only until 1300 hrs (1 PM)

Do you think it is worth while ? Please let me know ASAP today, as I have to advise them.

An alternative is for Saturday 28th March on H-12 ( 0900 - 1530 hrs)

Remember this happening the last time I tried to go to Warcop in August ;)

So I have concluded I must be jinxed! I will quickly cancel all my bookings and try to get my money back...

I might make it up north one day to shoot, but guess not yet!

How doea a civilian get in to all this range shooting, do you have to be a known person or be in the know.

I been looking forward to this shoot since my last trip up there and i wanted to try the new toy out. Gutted.

Spud just join the FCSA or ODRC and you can shoot on quite a few military ranges.

FCSA

Sean.

Well I replied yes, Sunday would be ok even for morning...

Like everyone else I was looking forwards to this shoot and being only twenty mins away,,,,,ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l'm as bad burned as scalded...... now got someone over for sat'day nite and may well overrun into sunday morning.... so it looks like l'm bloody scuppered as well

At least l'm free for the April shoot

Like everyone else I was looking forwards to this shoot and being only twenty mins away,,,,,ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not fair....Its 6 hours drive to Senny, 7-8 to Lydd and about 12+ to Warcop! Hence why I look at flying to Warcop instead. Hopefully I'll make it up there in the summer ;)

Archived