Browing A-bolt finally done!!!

Well after being so uncertain of what I was going to do with her I got her a new tube to wear. Loather Walther 20 inch fluted in the best stalking calibre for the UK 7mm-08. She has also been topped of with an IOR 4.5-14x50, IOR rings and a picatiny rail.

Many thanks to Col48 for fixing the job. She is also wearing a new bolt knob with a great finish from Kal. Pics are pants, I was hoping to give a better write up with some groups but I've got a serious eye infection. No shooting for at least a week. Booooooooooooooo

rifle001.jpg

rifle002.jpg

rifle006.jpg

A cracking looking rifle.

I think if I had that in the cabinet I'd learn to shoot it left handed until my other eye got better.

Speedy recovery.

Cheers

Dave

Lovely Job there mate , 7mm-08 ,something I have never shot :angry:

Hope the sight sorts it self out soon so you can have some fun :wacko: ,

good luck all the best ANDY :wacko:

What barrel contour?

Lothar walter 1400, 1450?

And stock?

I think its the 1450 contour, it was a barrel that was hanging about so I got it at a very good price.

The stock is a McMillan Browning Hunter, I actually got it second hand about 2 years ago and paid a staggering £100.

I think its the 1450 contour, it was a barrel that was hanging about so I got it at a very good price.

The stock is a McMillan Browning Hunter, I actually got it second hand about 2 years ago and paid a staggering £100.

hi all

its a 1450 fluted.

ATB

Colin :lol:

Archived