Simple Duplex Reticle Optic for .22LR

JDT

Are Duplex’s seriously out of fashion or something?! I’ve been searching all top and mid-range manufacturers (just for the glass quality) for an optic with a nice good ‘ol duplex in the range of 4 - 20x magnification for general .22LR use across rabbits, bit of gallery / practical and can’t seem to find anything! Anybody got any recommendations? I even tried Hawke which I thought at the low-mid range might’ve had something but there was nothing.

All I could find were the ridiculously expensive / very high magnification ones designed for benchrest.

5 hours ago, One on top of two said:

Leupold, sightron , hawk, bushnell, red field , Burris all do them 

Sorry if this sounds lazy, but do you have any links? They've obviously slipped through the net for me somehow.

4 hours ago, Woodlander said:

Sightron do a simple crosshairs with centre dot.  I’ve got the S3 6-24x50, ace optics for the price. 

Cheers, will take a look!

On 11/5/2020 at 9:29 AM, Woodlander said:

You may be right in that it may be more difficult to find a new scope with a duplex ret, but I’m sure Leupold still make them.  
Would you consider buying a used scope?

I’ll check out Leupold, thanks. Unfortunately I’m one of those people who has this pedantic personality trait where I like to own things from nee haha, nothing I can do about it I’m afraid.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:38 AM, micken said:

There's a good (buyers) second hand market in quality Duplex reticle scopes. I've just acquired a nice Minox for not much money that I've put on to a .22LR. Worth looking around the various forums.

Didn’t actually consider Minox but does look like they have a couple offerings, thanks for that! Actually seriously considering one.

• 2 weeks later...