HS Precision stock work.

I have an HS Precision STR. The stock is fitted with this Gen 1 detachable mag and I want to change this for an AI bottom metal. 
What’s the ballpark figure I should be looking at to have the work done by someone reputable. I don’t want to rock up with a tenner, and it’s costs 18 quid! I appreciate craftsmen charge accordingly. 
Secondly, I’m in Kent, so someone Kent/South East, who should I speak to?

Lastly I’ve had people tell me that HS bottom metal is worth something S/H, others tell me it’s worth nothing. Is it worth selling to off set the costs of the conversion?

Cheers. 

41 minutes ago, simgre said:

I have an HS Precision STR. The stock is fitted with this Gen 1 detachable mag and I want to change this for an AI bottom metal. 
What’s the ballpark figure I should be looking at to have the work done by someone reputable. I don’t want to rock up with a tenner, and it’s costs 18 quid! I appreciate craftsmen charge accordingly. 
Secondly, I’m in Kent, so someone Kent/South East, who should I speak to?

Lastly I’ve had people tell me that HS bottom metal is worth something S/H, others tell me it’s worth nothing. Is it worth selling to off set the costs of the conversion?

Cheers. 

Yes. HS bottom metal is worthwhile selling. Ed Bewsher is selling bottom metal and a 4 round magazine for me.

http://new.ersg.com/

Best regards 

JCS

There is a bit involved in fitting a HS precision stock with stock HS detach mag bottom metal to AICS bottom metal

I have done several by hand with milking machine and file but I believe Neil Mckillop or Paddy Dane have CnC inlet ability for prefect almost seamless fit 

Provably more perfect and less time consuming than a hand profiled inlet 

There’s several hours work to do it by hand and the price rarely justifies the time and effort involved