Idleback chairs

Foxshooter

Does anyone have a working contact number of email for this company please?

Ive tried ringing the number on their website but it rang then cut me off so I sent a couple of emails to their listed address but they have both now been returned to me as undelivered.

Not sure if they are still in business even? If anyone can help me it’d be appreciated 

Mark

5 hours ago, Kevgun said:

Not Sure, but i do remember seeing them at the recent British shooting show. so must still be in business.

You’d think they’d be contactable then! I’d like to spend some money with them!

Maybe Colin but the emails were returned as undelivered. At the very least you think you’d get an automatic reply or a response of some kind

Lots of other small businesses are operating mail order at this time. I understand why they’ve closed their shooting range for the duration but no mention of sales or contact?

Just now, ColinBR said:

Showing as not delivered would have me think they are not in business anymore, or possibly a wrongly typed in email. 

I’ve managed to find a valid email address now, the one in the contact section of their web page must be no longer in use. I see they’ve now updated their website too! 

Will just have to wait and see what happens I guess

Mark