What semi automatic 12g

Hi, can anyone recommend a semi automatic shotgun that will cycle gamebore 24gms fibre wad blue diamond cartridges?. I tried them in a beretta A400 xcel kickoff but they wouldn't cycle. I don't mind an older gun if it works.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I wanted a cheap auto gun to shoot clays with but didn't want to keep different types of cartridges. I only shoot 24grm loads because of a bad shoulder. I have a new beretta A400 xcel but it won't feed the 24's. I gonna sell it & buy a Cheaper older gun, so I wanted some advice from you guys.

33 minutes ago, kimbo65 said:

Hi, thanks for the reply. I wanted a cheap auto gun to shoot clays with but didn't want to keep different types of cartridges. I only shoot 24grm loads because of a bad shoulder. I have a new beretta A400 xcel but it won't feed the 24's. I gonna sell it & buy a Cheaper older gun, so I wanted some advice from you guys.

without being rude does it cycle the first couple then not cycle ?   I just had one with a sililat problem  went mental on cleaning and used dri slide not oil to lubricate sparingly  cycles fine now ..

13 hours ago, kimbo65 said:

Hi, it fires the first round then either doesn't eject it  at all or the cartridge only half ejects?. 

IS IT NEW ? If so run it in with something chunky  maybe 100 rounds of 32 gram

Does it cycle 28grams ?

Whatever clean and lube it properly you may be suprised

Thanks for the replys, I've run 100 rds of  32 grm through it. No problem with them, I'll try giving the gun a good clean & lube then try it again. Someone else said that the 24's maybe to short to work correctly.