My New Toy the Pink Perforator

What do you think of my new 6BR chaps? It was Built by The Cornish Barrel Bender himself Mike Norris of Brock & Norris.

TheRatWifle010.jpg

Stock - HS Precision Varmint which has been Devcon bedded to action and sprayed in metalic pink and lacquered. Divine! well it is a girls rifle.

TheRatWifle029.jpg

Scope - Leupold Mark 4, 4.5-14x50mm LR/T Illum TMR reticle.

Scope Rail - EGW 20 min angle. Which allows me to get out to 1000yards yippee!!!

Mounts - EGW Tac.

TheRatWifle042.jpg

Action - Blued and trued Remington 700 with re woked factory trigger to give a crisp 2.5lbs pull. Working on hubby to lighten it just a tad more.

TheRatWifle039.jpg

Barrel - Lothar Walther with shallow floutes, 1 in 9 twist, throated for 90 grain Scenars.

TheRatWifle011.jpg

Bolt Handle - Badger Tacticle. Not a nasty metal handle that may chip my nail varnish :animal: or is cold in chilly weather.

TheRatWifle019.jpg

Moderator - ASE Ultra S5.

Bi Pod - Harris HBLM-S 9x13 swivel with notched legs.

TheRatWifle005.jpg

Butler Creek Highlander Sling (when carried it reduces the felt weight of the rifle up to 50%) with QD swivels.

TheRatWifle017.jpg

Cheek Piece - Eagle with bullet holder and handy bag for carring my matching lipstick on the offside and sued covered neoprene on the nearside, cozy.

TheRatWifle027.jpg

5 round group shot by Mike Norris, Gunsmith. Well done Mike lovely work.

rifle025.jpg

3 round group shot by myself today. I am one happy bunny :lol: Thanks again Mike I love my Pink Perforator. :lol:

Oh very nice indeed!!! Cracking job on the stock. Looks as though she might have the potential to be a shooter with groups like that :lol: :lol:

Are you bringing her to warcop? she could meet up with Elizabeth (swift)!!

Cheers chaps

AJW: I will bring her to meet Liz at Warcop on the 17th but only in the afternoon have to work in the morning to keep Ratwhiskers in the manor he has become accustomed :lol:

I want to try her out at 1000yrds

TheRatWifle027.jpg

5 round group shot by Mike Norris, Gunsmith. Well done Mike lovely work.

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site, she certainly shoots, please lets us know how she gets on as you put her through her paces.

Steve

Keep me in the....??!!

Cheaky Bint!!!!! That's why l'm freezin' my arse off here at work tonight :( Just back in from a trip out with Sandbag but seen nawt again :)

Ah well, kettle's on........

First of all , welcome to the site girlfriday!!!! :):(

A very nice looking / shooting rifle too!!!!!

We shall look forward about hearing how you get on with your rifle in the forthcoming months!!!!

I see you had a Cornishman do the work for you!! , been hearing very good things about mikes work -very nice!!!

May i ask what you have planned for her?? , target / varmint ..................

All the best.....................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

Welcome and lovely rifle, look forwards to seeing it shoot on the 17th.

Varminter: In answer to your question "what do I have planned for her"

Have rifle will travel. Mostly bambi bashing but also varmint, target (especially long range) and with any luck African game.

Thank you all for making the newbie feel welcolme :)

Nice combination of parts and it is a shooter for sure, I notice you say the trigger has been reworked, unless it has been machined or hand fitted you might still find you are better of with an after market trigger especialy considering how much you have spent on it already. I got my standard trigger down to a crisp 2 lbs as you put it. I fitted an after market set up and it is much better, safe at 1.75lbs and much more crisp, worth thinking about atleast. Good luck with it.

Dave

Varminter: In answer to your question "what do I have planned for her"

Have rifle will travel. Mostly bambi bashing but also varmint, target (especially long range) and with any luck African game.

Thank you all for making the newbie feel welcolme ;)

GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

Shall look forward to hearing about your future hunts!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best...............

RAY..................................... :D;)

• 3 weeks later...

Aah it looks nice! I expect the lord of the manor will need a rifle to complete the pair.

May I suggest: Ratwhiskers' wonderful, marvellous (drumroll..........)

PURPLE PEOPLE PLEASER!

I can't wait to see the paint job on that one.

AJ can't you come up with something to compete with it?

BTW I have a new one called Eva. She's luvverley. Mmmmm mmmm. An older woman but theres many a good tune played on an old fiddle...

Regards

Z

Welcome to the site ,its great to see a Woman on here for a change :o

A sexy looking gun ;) it sure can put the bullets in the right place, do you do any long distance shooting with it?

Cheers Andy

Streeker59: Yes Grant I will make every effort to attend the UKV Comp.

Nemasis243: Cheers Andy for the welcome. Took the Pink Perforator to Warcop MOD range a weekend or two ago for the 50cal members shoot and it was shot out to 850mtr. It did very well. Ratwhiskers saying for the day was "it's boaring" I think this was due to the PP's constant accuracy. I think he is used to something with more of a mind of it's own :lol: Only joking Rats my love. AJW had a few bullets through it when he wasnt shooting one from his own armery he brought along. He has too many toys for a small boy ;):o

Archived