Dont turn your back on the enemy !!!

auquhollie

I guess this is a word of warning that IMHO the enemy is starting to fight back. :lol: Just as well it wasnt loaded.......

shootingfox.jpg

Just wish i had my better camera. It was taken on Bruxie's camera phone ( one of them old fisher price my first phones). :D:D:D

Ads

Guest northernchris

REALLY Ads

1st it was a BIG black cat and then now GUN toating FOX lay off the sherbet mate :lol:

What the was going on?

No that which promotes growth and vigour, the back legs must just be hidden by the front legs.

went up the field to retrieve a fox we had shot,vixeon. When we walked back the eyes caught the lamp. On closer inspection it was old charlie. Just sneaked up on him. Funny thing is the landrover is only 5ft from the rifle. :lol:

Chris, believe it or not the big cat was spotted in the next field to the one this was take in :D

Ads

Ok ill come clean. It was shot by Andrew on monday night when we were out. I drove past it last night in the field. Frozen like a brick. I propped it up right and stuck the rifle in front of her. Both myself and bruxie were pissing our pants with laughter. I had visions of the farmer finding it stood in the field in the morning frozen. He would have been baffled by that one.

Bruxie wanted to take it back to mine and stand it on the back lawn to put the sh**s up my wife. ;)<_<

Ads

Archived