Deer Commision for Scotland

Why pay £15?

I quote off their site;

Best Practice Guidance is now available to download free of charge on this site.

Yer yer yer I know typical yorkshireman :angry:

Why pay £15?

I quote off their site;

Best Practice Guidance is now available to download free of charge on this site.

Yer yer yer I know typical yorkshireman :angry:

maybe we could down load it then and put it up on here as a sticky???? if its free there can not be anything wrong with doing that

ATB

Colin :(

Nice idea Col, but if it is already on the DCS site maybe a link would suffice?

Have to aggree its a very informative site :angry:

If you are serious about deerstalking and see the excellent quality of the binder and laminated pages, I think £15.00 is a small price to pay and it is easier to use for reference rather than browsing web pages.

It also supports the excellent work that has gone into providing this. ( It is a shame that the BDS or BASC haven't bothered to do anything like this <_< )

If you are serious about deerstalking and see the excellent quality of the binder and laminated pages, I think £15.00 is a small price to pay and it is easier to use for reference rather than browsing web pages.

It also supports the excellent work that has gone into providing this. ( It is a shame that the BDS or BASC haven't bothered to do anything like this <_< )

they might but you can bet your last pound it would cost a dam site more than that, after all they do have a reputation of being in it for the money, :ph34r:

ATB

Colin

Fair point redfox but I'm sure if BASC had done something like this they would not have charged anywhere near £15, even if you were a member <_<

That might make membership value for money :ph34r:

Archived