the new project

col48

Well it looks like i am going to after re think this new rifle build for my self.

just got the price for the stock i like,£519 retail I'm not prepared to spend that on a stock.

adj_htg_lg.jpg

and i was thinking of having 2 the same. o well looks like i will have to look at some alternatives or just wait till the dollar gets back to where it was.

I may have a long wait

ATB

Colin

Guest varmartin

Col...my new Bell & Carlson was only £215...you could get x2 for one Mc stock....and they ain't half the stock the Mc is !!! ( if that makes since) :rolleyes:

If you dont like the shape of the fore end there is enough material to make it look like an A2 or A3 by re-shaping it.??

There is a section on the `hide` about the stock work...

What do you think......

Tell you what Martin, you had the deal of the year there, unless Wayne has any stock left, there wont be any more at that price. They cant be bought for that now trade.

Hi Colin,

I just worked out that a personal import of your chosen stock dirct from Mcmillan would cost £423.94, thats including all shipping and duty and tax at the new rate of VAT at 15% and duty of 6%

I would have thought it would be even cheaper to you as you are in the trade?????

Ian.

that is based on a decelerator pad and the metal work Ian. did you forget to add this??

and yes it would be a bit cheaper for me,but i feel it is to expensive for a stock.

ATB

Colin :blush:

Yeah, i forgot to factor in the adjustable butt hardware.

These stocks only become expensive once they have arriveed on our shores, take away the shipping, tax, duty then add a decent exchange rate and they become "cheap" stocks.

However, i reckon that if they were made here they would be even more expensive then what they are now :D

Ian.

Yeah, i forgot to factor in the adjustable butt hardware.

These stocks only become expensive once they have arriveed on our shores, take away the shipping, tax, duty then add a decent exchange rate and they become "cheap" stocks.

However, i reckon that if they were made here they would be even more expensive then what they are now :lol:

Ian.

Hi Ian

personally (and i don't want a argument about this) i think that mc Milan's are the best out there,and are hard to beat.

i would have sent for a couple with out a moments thought,but i have a new set of eyes on order (£4,000,00 :D ) and they are meant to be being fitted December the 6th all being well.

all so i have a work shop to build,this i keep putting off but i will get it done.so at the moment its hard to justify 2 new MC Milan's when you all ready have to on the rifles all ready.

if someone was to match the MC Milan's then yes i do believe they would be more expensive over here.

ATB

Colin :D

Well it looks like i am going to after re think this new rifle build for my self.

just got the price for the stock i like,£519 retail I'm not prepared to spend that on a stock.

adj_htg_lg.jpg

and i was thinking of having 2 the same. o well looks like i will have to look at some alternatives or just wait till the dollar gets back to where it was.

I may have a long wait

ATB

Colin

hi,

just out of intrest what is the stock in the picture? can you fit them to a sako 85? i can see why you liked it. all the best with your rifle build.

cloverleaf

hi,

just out of intrest what is the stock in the picture? can you fit them to a sako 85? i can see why you liked it. all the best with your rifle build.

cloverleaf

hi

the stock is a

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-stocks-t...list.php#adjhtg

sorry i think its only for remmy footprint actions

ATB

Colin :D

Archived