What to do with an old 22

Teach

Well as the winter nights draw in many of us retire to the shed wondering what to do.

A few months ago I decided that my old CZ 22 could do with a bit of TLC so I purchased a stock from Elk Ridge in the states. After many eveings sanding and finishing it is now ready to reveal and it had its first night out for some bunny bashing last week so I decided to share it with you. I know that laminate stocks are not everyones cup of tea but I am a bit of a tart so suits you sir as they say.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Silent for giving me advice and helping me to bed the action. I have learnt a lot and I have already ordered another for my CZ 17.

I would guess that started life at richards microfit stocks...its a wildcat thumbhole.

very nice indeed, i had an electric blue one i fitted to a cz 527.

i love laminates....the more garish the better.

Nice stock. Looks nicer than a Richards Microfit to my eyes (less of the butt missing behind the thumbhole).

How as the cost and the getting it here?

Pretty good, my sister lives in the US so she shipped it over for me. I think at the time it was $129 when it was almost 2 to the pound so I think including postage it costs me about £70.

Looks the biz,

love laminates, not necesarily as garish as Dave, prefer the natural wood look - just like yours in fact :blink:

you know the green gun i built for Ross, Andy ? "the gherkin" ? :blink:

The 6mmbr thats in target sports this month has been unkindly christened... "gherkins gay brother " :wub:

I think pure target guns should be fancy personally.

Recieved my copy of TS this morning, looks like there had been a mess up at the printers as the first six pages were not cut properly and stuck together.

Yep, seen the review, look forward to next months report....

Are you sure you havent got something to say to the world Dave :blink::wub::D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived