IOR scopes

Had a look through an IOR scope couple of days ago,must admit was pretty impressed.

Has anyboby tried one in the field??? if so what are your views???

Checked the specs of the IOR 6-24x50 and the nightforce 5.5-22x50 (length,weight,eye relief etc) both very similar....

NELL

A mate had one, cracking optics and lovely thing but somehow managed to strip the thread on the elevation turret, his fault so he part exchanged it in.

I would certainly consider them, border barrels are now the UK agent I think.

had one down from border today.the 6-24 x50 tactical, the one with the big turret. Absolute dog ######. The turret turns twice, giving 48 moa of adjustment. The lenses are the usual superb quality, and it has the excellent mp8 reticule in the 2nd focal plane, and a ring around the particular mag number the reticle mils at.

The tube is 35 mil, and some mounts came with it. The mounts external finish is good, not as nice as nf rings, but build quality is just as good, and they are only £60 ! Also came a lapping bar, paste, and a sunshade.

This scope had crossed my mind for my grendel, and now having seen one, i,m going to order one myself.

£788 including vat ? it pisses allover every model of leupold on price, and quality, and lives with all the german stuff on quality.

Bargain of the year.

Thanks for replies guys, must admit im not supprised that you hold them in high regard. Was over at border collecting my rifle at the begining of the week and checked out the scope whilst there,think i will be putting my name on one unless any negatives pop up over the weekend :blink::wub:

RGDS

NELL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived