Had a stroke last week..............

Guest martin

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear you have had a stroke, I have spent all Monday in the hospital with the wife’s father, the wife is recovering from having a brain tumour removed, and her father has had a heart attack. There is a family history of heart failure, he smoked, never did any exercise, and ate the biggest load of that which promotes growth and vigour for food. There is no telling some people. :P

Like you say, look after yourself:- because as the Lotto says:- it could be you. :D

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

B-b

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear you have had a stroke, I have spent all Monday in the hospital with the wife’s father, the wife is recovering from having a brain tumour removed, and her father has had a heart attack. There is a family history of heart failure, he smoked, never did any exercise, and ate the biggest load of that which promotes growth and vigour for food. There is no telling some people. ;)

Like you say, look after yourself:- because as the Lotto says:- it could be you. ;)

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

B-b

Oh I'm very sorry to hear about your wife BB how is she coming along mate,I hope htey are botyh on the mend now.............Martin.

Oh I'm very sorry to hear about your wife BB how is she coming along mate,I hope htey are botyh on the mend now.............Martin.

She is doing well thanks for asking, we had a bit of a scare over the weekend but it turned out to be nothing serious, so all is good. Looks like the father-in-law will be OK in the end too.

I hope you do well and are soon back out with the rifle. ;)

Best rgds

B-b

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of late martin i'm not on here much so only just read your thread, get well soon and keep yer chin up and keep smiling cos it won't be long before your back out again doing what you love best i'm sure. And BB hope your family gets well soon too.

Cheers

Chris ;)

I spoke to Martin yesterday, as I had sent him up some hunting DVD's and some shooting magazines from the States.

I had emailed him earlier in the week to see if he would like to borrow some stuff to watch and read , he was glad to have something new to look at and he also gave me his number so I could give him a ring.

He is feeling a bit better and after the conversation we had it wont be to long before he is out and about hopefully .

I have never met him but when we started talking an hour on the phone passed very quickly as we soon got onto the subject of shooting,

Hope he is up and running again soon cheers NEM>

Archived