Remington 700sa .223 PRICE DROP.....

Testing the water.

I'm thinking of selling my Remington 700sa .223, due to lack of use.

Spec is .223, 20" varmint barrel, 1-9 twist, Timney trigger upgrade, Grs berserk tactical stock, harris bipod, T8 mod, 10 round mag conversion and scope rail. Scope is not included in the sale. Its been used mainly for foxing and has delivered.

I’m looking for £900 plus post via rfd.           Price now dropped to £800 plus post.

IMG_1613.JPG

14 hours ago, sam39 said:

Great set up for £700 

Thanks Sam39 ,  ive spent a lot more than £700 getting it just how i like it then loose my permission due to a farm sale.

Other projects in the pipeline now though, so it needs to go.

1 hour ago, Turner73 said:

Thanks Sam39 ,  ive spent a lot more than £700 getting it just how i like it then loose my permission due to a farm sale.

Other projects in the pipeline now though, so it needs to go.

That is bad luck.

good stock, new trigger, sort after twist rate  and mod its spot on. Good luck with the sale and your new projects

19 minutes ago, Spot the dog said:

What sort of group does it shoot with that cheap bullets 

1/2 " 100yrds  without too much effort. I've only ever used it as a foxing rifle, so never really tried to better that. When i first got it i ran Hornady through it to try different rounds out and they were slightly better but twice as much to buy.

2 hours ago, Spot the dog said:

I'm looking for a fox rifle  but I've never used a Remington I've got tikka

Tikka's a great rifle, Remington 700 has proved it's self as being a work horse for the military and still is. So has made a great foxing set up and with the trigger upgrade on mine, it's transformed it. 

Archived