Congratuations to Dave & Ray

SteveW

The postie has just dropped off my latest issue of The Varmint Hunters magazine,(issue 68) and as I had a quick flick thru two familiar faces caught my eye.

There was our very own Varminter and 6mmbr, well done guys. :lol:;)

Immortalised in a great varminting magazine. :P:P

Cheers Steve

The postie has just dropped off my latest issue of The Varmint Hunters magazine,(issue 68) and as I had a quick flick thru two familiar faces caught my eye.

Cheers Steve

can you get this mag in the uk please thanks mark

can you get this mag in the uk please thanks mark

Hi Mark

Try www.varminthunter.org, I believe there are several UK distributors, check out the site and it lists them or order direct.

Possible to order back issues with articles that hold interest for you, great organisation to deal with -- great customer service.

My wife knows she wont get a sensible conversation out of me when it arrives :lol:;)

Cheers Steve

Cheers Steve

A big thanks for that Steve!!! :P :P

Will bring back those happy memories of having a kind invite from Dave to stay with him and Wales to do some varminting , was a pleasure to shoot with him and Andy whose kindness was overwhelming - thanks guys!!! :D :D

Just got to wait for my issue to arrive now!!!

Thanks again.................

All the best....................

RAY.................................. :D :D

Hi Mark

Try www.varminthunter.org, I believe there are several UK distributors, check out the site and it lists them or order direct.

Possible to order back issues with articles that hold interest for you, great organisation to deal with -- great customer service.

My wife knows she wont get a sensible conversation out of me when it arrives :lol:;)

Cheers Steve

thanks for help .

is it an organisation that you join and then get the mags sent or is it a mag that you can suscribe to .

i cant seem to find the list you talk about listinh uk retailers , any chance of a closer link to the list please

thanks mark

I read different magazines and they are definately not the pin- ups in them ;):lol:

Great going lads cant wait to see a copy,

Ray I bet Debbie has had it blown up as I have heard she says it looks rather small :o:lol::lol: the photo that is !!!!!! :lol:

Plenty of foxes down here Captain just hope we get the weather for the trip in november ;)

thanks for help .

is it an organisation that you join and then get the mags sent or is it a mag that you can suscribe to .

i cant seem to find the list you talk about listinh uk retailers , any chance of a closer link to the list please

thanks mark

Hi Mark

Your right, I can't find it either !!! They used to have a link to worldwide distributors, many on here will probably be able to help better.

I believe several of business members on UKV probably may well be UK distributors ???? But it is very easy to subscribe too, it is an organisation you subscibe to, most join just for the magazine and the kudos of joining the various long range clubs, ie 500 yard, 1000 yard etc etc but they offer forums, hold jamborees, competitions etc etc

If we had this posting about 4 weeks ago, I had about 30 back issue copies which were double sent by the VHA by mistake, I could of let you have some but unfortunately they didn't hang around too long, sorry buddy, good luck tracking it down.

Cheers Steve

HI Ray

Sorry buddy couldn't manage to post pictures thru the messaging option, so I hope you dont mind me posting them on the forum.

PA030219.jpg

PA030220.jpg

Well done guys, one day you might see my ugly mug .........................dream on stevieboy !!!!!

Steve

PS Sorry about the sideways image !!!!!!!!

congrats guys just saw your mugs in the back myself, ray this is your second time in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always , thanks lads!!!!!! ;) ;)

Just got my issue today when i arrived home from work !!!!!

Thanks for putting up the pictures steve!!!! ;)

craigyboy ,

Your memory serves you right , this is my second time in the magazine!! - they must be printing some more pictures of me to keep the kids away from the fireplace!!!! ;):D:lol:

Thanks and all the best...................

RAY................................. :D;)

Still waiting for my copy to arrive ;)

Cheers

Dave

Should be there soon mate!!!! ;):D

All the best..................

RAY..................... ;):lol:

Archived