Custom Build

;)

243AI Reamer throated for DTAc's .....hmmm..We may have to have a serious chat! ...presumably a DTAC throat is GTG with berger VLDs too?

"not sure if you would be single feeding in a standard AW mag though"....... that would be a bit of a show stopper; you may recall one of our mutual acquaintances who's successfully mag feeding 115s through an AW so I'd be optimistic (although I've not a clue as to any leade nuances to his chambering!)..do you have any dummy rounds made up?

Just to break things up and return to the original topic :ph34r:

Chris has worked on one of my rifles and I was delighted, I've also watched him test some of his new creations and I'd have been delighted with the accuracy of any of them.

Some of you boys commission some UGLY rifles though :wacko:

Rich

Guest northernchris

In the eye of the be-holder and all that Rich :wacko:

I must admit its nice to work on the occasional wooden stock gun with blued metal :ph34r:

Just been out testing with TIKKA and TC off here ;)

I wanted to test this Tikka M55 that i have just put a barrel on.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Hi guys, I am new here. Looks like a good site.

I am planning a custom 260rem to start shortly. I've been speaking to a few smiths - they all have their own ideas.

I spoke to a guy yesterday who seemed to be on the same wavelength - Chris from Anglo Custom.

He tells me he has Sako 75 bare actions in stock, Walther barrels and McMillan stocks to match. Turn around seems quick.

Do any of you guys have any experiences to share of working with these guys or what their finished rifles are like?

Thanks for the help.

All the work Chris has done for me has been faultless and favourably priced. Not too bad for a northener, he,s nearly able to speak proper english now he's lived down our way for a bit. :)

Pete.

Archived