WTFO?

MarinePMI

Don't tell me you guys are happy about this...

New British Court system :lol:

God help you all... ;)

This has been quietly brought in by this disastrous New Labour government which holds minority and foreign rights in higher regard than its own indigenous population :lol:

Fortunately this bunch of self serving clowns seem to be on their last legs and will hopefully be kicked out on their arse very shortly ;)

Whether the Conservative alternative will be any better remains to be seen but personally I don`t think they could be any worse :lol:

Pat

A lot of the time this doesn`t come from the actual groups themselves but rather the white middle class liberal masses that the Labour government suddenly installed as "political advisors" when they came to power :lol:

After 11 years of New Labour telling us that its not PC to be British they`ve now decided that we must celebrate their version of Britishness (without the flag of course because that might offend the relatives of someone from 10 generations ago that we fell out with) :rolleyes:

I think that most of the country that is aware of this issue and its implications will have very grave concearns about this. On a Radio 4 interview on the subject yesterday that I heard it appears that the residient Jewish population have had there own courts here for a number of years. One of the major issues with teh Muslim court is with the division of assest in the case of divorce, many Muslin women are being wrongly IMHO denied what the would be awarded in a British court. Presumably peer pressure makes them agree to obay the Muslim court decision. This is because teh Muslim system is very male oriented.

A

Alass britain is no longer british and no i am not racisty,i also read the article in the star about the collage,i dread to think what state the country will be in when my daughter grows up,personaly if the family were up for it i would emigrate tomorrow,they no longer do traditional nativety plays at the school anymore as it is not politicaly correct and we live out in the sticks

Hmmmm makes you think don't it guys and girls!!!!!!!

Probably the same bunch that tries tell us how to do things in the countryside!!!!!! :rolleyes:

All the best.....................

RAY.......................................... :lol: :lol:

Run away, run far away. Well ok I did but I could have gone further - away from the EU for a start. It may not seem the right thing to do but how many life times would it take to get rid of the filtered down PC crap starting from the 60`s. Now going to a former commie country has its good points, the womens lib crap for a start did not happen.

The college thing is typical BSE (blame someone else) - colllege blames OFSTED, who go and look up their own rectum for the shinning light.

Another gem about minority groups - say your friendly raghead goes to claim his virgins by blowing himself and others up - where do you think your taxes are going - to find his mates in the hope of preventing them doing the same - well some money will spent like that. But more money and time will be spent on community policing, reasuring the said shites that they will not be victimised. That happens at both practical and political levels.

Same old, same old - and the gubermint wrote the hym sheet to "a shafting we will go".

....I`ll get off my soap box now.

David.

Archived