Optics-trade.eu

DaveT

Anyone used this Company / got any views?

Looking more for any tales of woe or recommendations.

I've used them before. They stocked what I couldn't get in the UK at decent price. Use the discount code: "shipping_free" for free delivery. Came from Solivena I think within two days via UPS. Paid through PayPal for buyer protection.

I certainly would use them again if I couldn't get what I was looking for in the Uk.

If you want something from there I would purchase with confidence.

Mark

Thanks Mark....sounds like a 'goer'.

Hi

Same boat here

prices do seem more then a uk source but I'm after a kahles 624i gen3 cant find one in the uk anywhere (left wind/msr ret ccw)

I emailed them yesterday & got a automated response

emailed again today but still nothing in response to my questions or a human reply

hopefully that will be different tomorrow

cheers Andy

I've dealt with them on a number of occasions, I've always found them very helpful with fast delivery and a huge range of Stock.

The main guy (Teodor Štimec) speaks excellent English. To give an idea of the level of service they offer, I bought an Innomount QD scope mount and it came with 30mm rings when I had specified 34mm - I called Teodor and had replacement rings in my hands within 48 hours and he didn't want the 30mm rings back - thus when I changed from Nightforce ATACR to Kahlas K1050 I already had the correct rings to change to.

I have no hesitiation in reccommending Optics-Tade.eu - I'll certainly buy from them again.

Hi

Same boat here

prices do seem more then a uk source but I'm after a kahles 624i gen3 cant find one in the uk anywhere (left wind/msr ret ccw)

I emailed them yesterday & got a automated response

emailed again today but still nothing in response to my questions or a human reply

hopefully that will be different tomorrow

cheers Andy

I doubt they'll reply until next week as the owner (Teodor Stimeč) left Slovenia to drive to IWA in Nürnburg yesterday morning - he posted this on FaceySpaceyBook on Tuesday evening/yesterday morning.

I doubt they'll reply until next week as the owner (Teodor Stimeč) left Slovenia to drive to IWA in Nürnburg yesterday morning - he posted this on FaceySpaceyBook on Tuesday evening/yesterday morning.

Thanks for that:-)

Fingers crossed then

Regards Andy

What is it you're after out of interest?

Looking at the Recknagel mounts.

Did you have to pay vat and import duties on top of shipped price?

Archived