Bisley Target Share Saturday 14th AM

As title really... I'll have a lane at Bisley for the morning only.

600 yards, F-Class target face with a marker. Booked the sun too.

Happy to share the target with any other NRA members who have their SSC. Let me know if your up for it - I'm load developing so nothing to full on.

Always nice to meet others and have someone to talk rubbish with!

Good to see someone else doing this on the forum..................I'm surprised it's not more popular. I've been booking targets as an individual NRA member at Bisley for 5 years now, and have acquired a small group of regulars, shooting approx once a fortnight.

With four shooters, it works out at £16 each for a mornings shooting with a marker in the low season, and around £22 in the high season.

Bargain price target shooting.........

RePete

Is the booking per target or per shooter. I have just booked thinking it was per shooter. By the sounds of it its by target/lane?

Would be nice to have someone to chat to to cool the barrel

You book the lame/target. You can then have as many people on it as you want - provided they are all full NRA members. (Unless it's anot affiliated NRA club booking).

I will be there Sat AM along with Webby and another forum member... so if your there also drop me pm and we can meet up on the day.

Then next time mabey we can join up? This seems like a really popular/fun way to shoot cost effectively judged on the number of people who got in touch!

yes always good to meet the fellow shooters. I'll PM you my mobile, I'll be there in the AM at 600m, and PM on Stickledown. Im hoping a friend will be coming with me if he gets membership sorted in time.

If its per lane on club day then thats even better!!. Sharing always works well as I have to let barrel cool anyway. Do you know if the £30 booking includes butt marker?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes read the above and all for this.
I generally shoot 1000yds Stickledown and we did the same idea.
Now have up to 8 of us sharing and this adds to a bit of competition plus all of us learning something new.
Always looking for others to start up some new groups and i tend to shoot mid week Wednesday Pm.

I am new to the forum so feeling my way. Also member of FCSA 50 cal club but have yet to attend
Mike

UPDATE 8-2-2017.
We shot Bisley 900 yds today in cold and damp conditions with a crossing headwind 30 degrees right to left of around 3 to 8mph so perfect for me to try my .223.
Used a developed load tested previously, and my results were encouraging, as I want to shoot this rifle out to 1000yds. As we know the issue here is getting the .223 to give constant ES and SD figures
and being able to accurately predict windage. Did manage several vee bulls and blacks so happy bunny.
More on this in March.
Mike

Archived