Pulsar Quantum HD50s

With all due respect you are absolutely dreaming if you think you are going to get even close to £2300 for an HD model! I have just bought a brand new XQ50 which is two models newer for only £2600 and second hand HD50S models are selling for £1500. Sorry I just think you need to be more realistic if you wish to sell it.

With all due respect you are absolutely dreaming if you think you are going to get even close to £2300 for an HD model! I have just bought a brand new XQ50 which is two models newer for only £2600 and second hand HD50S models are selling for £1500. Sorry I just think you need to be more realistic if you wish to sell it.

I'm afraid mr Br is right these are going for around £1500 now

I have the hd38s and it's fantastic, some say the best model they have done to date

Good luck

I'm afraid mr Br is right these are going for around £1500 now

I have the hd38s and it's fantastic, some say the best model they have done to date

Good luck

Having had all the models I can say the hd38s would be last on my list. I use the xq38 which wee wee s all over the hd38s

Ps do moderators have to fillin their locations or is it just compulsory for us mere mortals ?

Archived