Collectible TAG - here for trade!

Alright, I hope I´m not getting a boot for this... here goes: a few days ago I was contemplating buying a certain piece of kit from a colleague and it occurred to me that I have a watch I´d trade instead of payment. While the discussed deal fell through, the idea stuck with me as I´m no longer as much in love with this watch as I used to be.

It´s the model as shown here:

A very nice&simple investment piece, the value of this one keeps steadily creeping up on the market:

https://www.amazon.com/TAG-Heuer-Carrera-WV3010-EB0025-Wristwatch/dp/B005FFQV9Y/ref=pd_srecs_cs_241_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CW4FV41BHDJ3537SWSHS

Like new, wore it only a few times for special occasion, and only on it´s sporty/rubber band. I keep them in a service box in my safe, but I should have the original box with all the documents and the crocodile strap with deployment clasp somewhere. Will have to look for that.

Now the idea is I´m always looking for something to shoot :) So if you´re interested, let me know what you´d like to trade for. Thanks for looking :) Lukas

• 2 weeks later...

Current price on the only store where I could found it still NIB (and apparently not fake) is $6,150.02 -> https://www.amazon.com/TAG-Heuer-Carrera-WV3010-EB0025-Wristwatch/dp/B005FFQV9Y/ref=pd_srecs_cs_241_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CW4FV41BHDJ3537SWSHS

LTD & collector´s item now. I may sell it for a reasonable offer (5K EUR?), but I´d much more prefer a trade for a rifle in +-equal value (won´t pull anybody´s hair about it, any typical UK name-brand build could match it for me, or think in terms of any AI / TRG (folder) / Orsis etc preferably in 6mm/6,5mm calibres suitable for competition). I just fell for the idea of "hey, look, I traded this rifle for a watch" - and the other party would get the same fun story for their new watch :)

tag_snake.jpg

No watch was hurt in the making of this picture.

• 3 weeks later...

Interestingly there´s more inquiries from the USA :)

Was talking different future plans over weekend, and realized I´d trade for two RPRs happily since noone officially brought them to CZ so far. One to be 308, the second doesn´t really matter, but preferably 243.

Not a great Creed fan myself, but could live with that too as the plan would be to rebarrel almost immediately and keep building on to something else entirely.

Better half is giving me hell for playing stupid games, now I´m forbidden to buy a rifle untill I finish this :-D

BTW will be in Birmingham area Sat-Mon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived